Friday, June 13, 2008

Heard a tragic story last week, tp br b'kesempatan nk write bout it today...beyond my expectation n beyond my consciousness level...it's mental...no need to tell what it is...hanya akan melukakan hati yg mengetahui...btw, it's not about me, nevertheless i feel sorry for her...

n i found this sad love quotes...which i felt very, very close to me...tp, mybe this time i wanna dedicate this to 'her'...be strong my fren, as my sis used to tell me "big girls dun cry"!!!

I keep telling myself that I don't miss you,
and that I don't love you,
hoping someday I'll believe it.

Love is letting go,
even when you don't want to.
Love is letting him be happy
even when it doesn't involve you.
Love is being okay with just being friends
Love is being able to say goodbye
because you know its the best thing for him
Love is letting go

Letting go of someone dear to you is hard,
but holding on to someone who doesn't
even feel the same is much harder.
Giving up doesn't mean you are weak!
It only means that you are strong enough to let go!

We are the perfect couple,
we're just not in the perfect situation.

True love leaves a memory no one can steal
and a heartache no one can heal

Its hard to pretend you love someone when
you don't but its harder to pretend that
you don't love someone when you really do.

No comments: