Sunday, July 27, 2008

free wireless at home

it's true...absolutely free hahaha ;D
sesampainya saya di rumah sewa 'kesayangan' di serdang petang tadi, saya dikejutkan dengan berita bahawa rumah kami termasuk dalam lingkungan wireless KFC Sri Serdang..hehehe
betapa gumbiranya saya, ini kerana saya dapat melayari internet di waktu malam at home, on my comfortable mattress, with my fluffy pillow (^,-)v
this is just too good to be true...but it is true, so it must be gooood ;p

anyhow, my sis just came home (msia) all the way from egypt...thrilled to see her again, got lots of chocolates (lurve chocolates!!) and few gifts from her

a book of reminder to myself.hehe...a very cute circular pendant and a purple crystal bracelet...very2 thoughtful indeed and i totally lurve all my gifts...i take it as my early birthday gifts ;)

No comments: