Thursday, July 31, 2008

online shopping craze!!!

muahahaha...
i've been spending almost rm 250 for "stuff" that i bought on the internet...
crazy rite??
i've never EVER spend my money buying things from the internet...i wonder what trigger me to develop this...kinda fun as well...n somehow, feels like i want to invest in online business ;]
i'm not a business-minded person, i dunno how to be a businesswoman, n obviously, i dun even have the knowledge nor experience to support me...but i can try, if i'm willing to...
this gives me new prospect for my future...y not??maybe it is worth a try, but not now...i have more important stuff need to be think about...

anyhow...the money i spend on the stuff i bought online..is for my own good, so i never think it as a waste of my money ;p

No comments: