Wednesday, July 23, 2008

reminder

my brother posted a link in his facebook
http://www.researchiscool.com/index.asp

the title itself is juz catchy enough for people to actually get the message
"Research is Cool"...u guys can get to know about the site better and all of its services provided once u enter the website...

what actually caught my attention is the name of the website itself..."research is cool" n i try to relate that with my situation rite now...i'm a graduate student for my master degree, majoring in chemistry...i'm already in my 3rd semester n berdasarkan jadual perjalanan projek saya, i'm supposed to finish everything by my 4th semester...n that only leaves me roughly about 1 n 1/2 semester only...n it's not such a long period of time if we consider only about 4 to 5 months per semester...few more things need to be done, n honestly to tell u the truth i'm actually all over the place...everything seems to be so messy, scattering n this shows that i'm not an organized person... i need to calm down more often as i can get depressed easily...n all of these unwanted, bad aura of stress juz bring more damage to my health...lately, i'm having such a hard time to sleep, always feel tired most of the time...

need some help regarding this matter n hopefully i'm fit n healthy enough to start my day tomorrow...

No comments: