Friday, November 14, 2008

my avatar


is this me?but the hair pretty much the same (i reckon)...but the eyebrows, definitely not mine. aku tak tweeze out/pluck/shave my eyebrow till it become so cantik macam itu. the eyes?dunno, but i think mungkin sama KOT. hahaha. hidung tu mungkin juga sama KOT. n the lips, oh i love the pink colour, even tho in real life i rarely put on lipsticks, only lip balm. n 1 more thing, i forgot nak letak my two very obvious moles, both on de right side of my face, satu dekat dengan hidung, 1 lagi kat dagu. dan aku pun ada 1 jaket kaler brown, bought from tized, only the muffler/scarf tu saya takde, tapi suka dengan design tu sebab ada huruf 'F' for farhani, boleh?? i'll be searching/hunting for the green muffler, if i ever found the right green shade.


u guys can do the same, here

No comments: