Monday, November 15, 2010

happy 26th dear love

before knowing him, i always feel intimidated by his cool demeanour, but that is just merely the way he looks. i just thought that he is unfriendly by nature and his looks says it all. but he is not. he just dont like to smile unnecessarily. but sometimes he smiles weirdly just to annoy me

and being goofy is what he did best.

but nonetheless, his inner child character always melts my heart away. it may sound weird, but when he's acting childishly, i just love him more coz i know he's only showing his true character to the one he loves dearly.

thank you for being there when it seems like no one really being there for me.

thank you for loving me with more love that anyone can give me.

thank you for making me feel safe again.

thank you.

and i'll never thank you enough.

have a wonderful and blessed life dear.

i'll always be near.

to grab your hands whenever you feel lost.

to hug you whenever you feel weak.

to kiss you goodnight so you'll have a wonderful dreams.

happy 26th.

2 comments:

ati comel said...

happy birthday abang zhariff!

E F K said...

hehe...tq, tq, tq :) (abg zhariff ckp)hehe