Wednesday, December 17, 2008

deadline

lepas tengok kalendar tahun depan...aku rasa i'll be 'very' busy. this is my premonition. no, seriously.

i'm hoping for so many things in life which is normal coz humans do have expectations, dreams, hopes, ambitions. it's just a matter of how and when you're going to execute it, and also who's involved during the process, thats going to help you to achieve it.



so many deadlines.

will i be able to keep my feet on the right track?

will i?

pray together with me.

i dont think my prayers alone is enough.

and i dont want to let it go, not yet. not now.



the end is approaching.

teach me to be solemn.

i need a solitary place.

can u provide solely for me?


2 comments:

cik sabun said...

bagus2...ada kemajuan idup... Jom sesame erina kita mencapai kegemilangan!!!

E F K said...

cemerlang...gemilang...terbilang

hidup kite berdua cik dayah...

=p