Friday, April 3, 2009

can i just enjoy the show?



I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show








its hard to enjoy the show when u kept on thinking bout the tiniest little thing that is hovering around u. quite troublesome.


n now i'm making the same mistake all over again. the situation is pretty much the same, except for the 'victim'. different character. can i just enjoy the show?


its fun when u see it from a different perspective. but at the same time, it is as if i'm writing my own suicide note. really suicidal. damn.


so, will i be able to enjoy the show? n i need a ticket to see the show. but i dont have one. how? really big question mark.



p/s ...................................................................

No comments: