Wednesday, August 18, 2010

i should just tell myself to stop being so paranoid. at this stage i'm just scared. with just about a month to go before the ceremony, there's a lot going on inside my head. too many to be exact.

----------

Ya Allah, please give me a chance to be a better person by spending the rest of my life with the one who loves me.
Ya Allah, please spare me the longest time you can give to me, and to us.
Ya Allah, please give us a chance to make things right by tying the knot as husband and wife.


i've not been a great person.
i've not been a great daughter.
i've not been a great student.
i've not been a great citizen.
but please let me be a great wife to a man that i get married with, Ya Allah


Your blessing is what i'm hoping and praying for.
please make me feel at ease. in any way there is.

No comments: