Friday, January 16, 2009

this is me. do not simply put a label on my forehead.

setiap hari mendengar cerita sedih tentang rakyat Palestin. hati diruntun hiba. bangga pada yang berani dan nekad menyuarakan pendapat. kerana mereka percaya keganasan itu bukanlah penyelesaian. kekurangan aku kerana tidak segagah itu. kelebihan mereka kerana ketabahan itu.


moga peperangan ini segera tamat.



------------


in my previous entries, aku ada selitkan few infos about my personality. well, besides being a dreamer, i'm also a loner. i used to think that it is pathetic to think that i'm such a loser by being a loner. however, these quotation that i found makes me realize, this is exactly the scenario. i'm tired of trying to blend in with the crowd because i've been dissappointed by them over and over again. so, i decide why even bother to fit it when the rest of the people keep on making the same mistakes. i do not isolate myself from the world. this is just me. so please do not simply put a label on my forehead.


Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them. —Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper.


taken from here
through here

No comments: